- Super speed data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Double shielding for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
Price on demand
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Connection||USB 3.0 A Plug, USB 3.0 Micro B Plug|
|USB Standard||USB 3.0|
Size & Weight
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||5120 MBit/s|
|Type of Shielding||Double Shielded|
Field of Application
|Usage||PC & Notebook|
More product information
- For connecting a PC/notebook to a USB 3.0 terminal device (e.g. to an MP3 player, a digital camera, external hard drive, USB hub/card reader)
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain reliefs, high mechanical resistance
- Complies with the specifications of the USB Implementer Forum
- Twisted data lines (twisted pairs)
- Ideal for charging, data transfer and synchronization
- A New Generation of USB
Resulting from a much needed revamp of the best know computer interface, USB 3.0 (also known as ‘Super Speed USB’) promises us increased performance with greatly improved speed and capacity. This means it is more capable of dealing with the demands of modern devices, supporting HD video, high megapixel cameras and complex smart phones with much greater ease.
Express a Need for Speed with Hama
This USB 3.0 cable from Hama is a prime example of high performance, USB 3.0 technology, being formed out of high-quality, double shielded cable material with tinned copper strands for 100% protection from interference to ensure that speed and capacity remain and the maximum and don’t let you down. With twisted data lines and gold-plated contacts to permit smooth and flawless transmission of data, you will also have to worry about any data loss as it is transferred through the cable.
Data Transfer in an Instant
Transferring at rates up to 5Gbit/s between a USB device and device supporting a mini-USB port (e.g. card reader, hard drive), you are granted instantaneous access and control over your data and connected USB devices and will be able to transfer large amounts of complex data in the blink of an eye. The generous 1.8m length also grants you all the freedom you need to connect to your desired device, even if it is some distance from your computer.
Please note that this cable is not downward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
What's in the Box
- 1 micro USB 3.0 cable
Note for Consumers
This USB cable is not backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
10 Years WarrantyTerms of Warranty