"AV-100S" Scart Switching Console, silver
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height
||21.8 x 23.3 x 5.3 cm
More product information
- For connecting three program sources to a player via Scart plugs, e.g. for connecting a DVD player, satellite receiver, game console with a television without having to remove and insert plugs
- Scart output for TV/monitor connection
- Connection via Scart sockets
- Additional RCA output jacks
- Can copy from input B to A or C to A
- A control monitor can be connected via the RCA socket to control the copy process
- For all video systems and RGB, suitable for stereo operation
- Pay TV decoder and DVD compatible
- Control via front buttons
- The "Scart selector AV-100S" from the company Hama is a practice proven AV selector with numerous connection- and combination possibilities for the flexible use at everyday life.
The device has four scart- and two cinch connections and can be switched easily by the push of a button time-consuming re-plugging and cable spaghetti will be a thing of the past. Once connected all devices are connected with each other, whether television, video recorder, DVD player, satellite receiver, PayTV decoder (German: Box, Premiere), computer or video paddle.
So you can connect three different program sources via the scart plugs and then display it via the scart output via TV/monitor connection on the television. This for example enables you to record a satellite program and at the same time watch television via a normal television antenna. The audio cinch connections enable you thereby to play-back the sound via your hi-fi system.
The variable interconnecting of different devices on one TV set you can also use for dubbing you have dubbing possibilities from input B and C to input A. A additional monitor switch allows you thereby the observation of one of the input sources A, B or C.
A further advantage: Thanks to Cinch connection which is situated parallelly to the Scart connection TV/monitor it is possible for you to connect a second TV set or a further video recorder. Really smart. The Cinch connections 1 are connected to the TV/monitor output and the Cinch connections "2" with the connection A/VCR 1. Thereby you can play back the sound while dubbing and viewing independently of each other.
So colourful and multifaceted the modern TV- , DVD and video world is, so variable and flexible are the possibilities of the "Scart selector 100S" this compact silver-colour selector is a perfect and reliable problem solver.
What's in the Box
- 1 "AV-100S" Scart switching console
- Operating instructions
2 years legal warranty only
Terms of Warranty