- Integrated circuit recognizes the connected device automatically, making it possible to charge nearly all smartphones and tablets.
- Ideal for quickly charging several devices via USB at the same time.
- Mains supply of 100V-240V suitable for worldwide use in conjunction with a country-specific adapter.
Price on Application
- Item : 00054182
- GTIN : 4007249541826
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Charging Current||5100 mA|
|Input Voltage Range||100 - 240 V|
|Connection||USB A Socket|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Power connector plug type||Euro Plug, Type C (CEE 7/16)|
|Output Voltage||5 V|
Field of Application
More product information
- Power supply unit and charger for up to four USB devices that can be supplied with power via a USB socket, e.g. smartphones, tablet PCs, MP3 players, navigation systems, Bluetooth speakers, etc.
- USB output: 5V/up to 5.1A
What's in the Box
- 1 "Auto-Detect" 4-port USB charging adapter
Note for Consumers
- The integrated charging IC adapts the pin assignment of the USB connection to the connected device. This allows a smartphone/tablet PC to be charged with the maximally possible charging current. If two devices are connected, the charging current is split up. The maximum output current of 5.1 A should not be exceeded by connected devices.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty