|Filter Thread||72 mm|
|Filter Type||Variable Grey Tone|
|Grey Tone||2x - 400x|
|Mount Thickness||7 mm|
|Type of Glass||High-Grade Lens Glass|
More product information
- Variable filter for specific reduction of the amount of light
- Possibility to lengthen the exposure time between +1 and +8 (ND2-400) aperture stops
- Rotary mount for individual adjustment
- Coating: one layer on each side
- Quality standard (glass): high-quality lens glass
Impact on the pictures:
- Allows large apertures e.g. when shooting portraits when it is extremely bright: due to a blurred background the photographed person is clearly visible in the foreground
- Due to long exposure times flowing water gets "soft"
- Creates an impressionistic flair in poor light conditions
- The Variable ND Filter 72 mm from Hama is a must have for avid photographers!
Primarily developed to provide protection to the camera lens, the ND Filter has a number of benefits. Not only will it reduce the light in case it is too bright and correct exposure values, it will also create an overall clearer, sharper image with a higher quality more professional appearance without editing with the neutral-density filter which allows the photographer to use large apertures when taking pictures outside.
Further, if the exposure times longer than 1/30 seconds, water "flows" and if they are shorter, it freezes to ice. Also, by covering the lens it gives added protection against grime and scratches that can cause the quality of images to otherwise significantly deteriorate. The protection of your camera lens can also help to increase the resale price of your camera when the time comes for an upgrade, because your lens is still in mint condition.
In addition the Variable ND Filter from Hama, can improve the quality of your photos by making them clear and sharp in black and white and colour. Ultraviolet rays as well as dark settings often make photos appear blurred or pale and grey; with this filter from Hama, the photos are richer in contrast, the filter absorbs the bright/poor light without effecting visible light balance.
At such good value for money and with such a huge improvement in image quality, you will wonder what you ever did without it!
What's in the Box
- 1 Vario neutral-density filter
- 1 filter box
Note for Consumers
To avoid vignetting, this filter has a superstructure of the front lens, i.e. the diameter of the front lens is larger than that of the rear lens. Please note that a lens cap with 77 mm is thus required.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty