Hama "C-Turn" FlashPen, 32GB Type-C USB 3.1/USB 3.0 100 MB/s, black/silver
This flash drive comes with a USB-C connection and has no right-side up, i.e. there is no fiddling with the proper orientation. Since it can be used as a USB-A connector as well it is also the perfect choice for devices that do not have a USB-C interface yet. Brilliant!
- Allows direct recording and playback of films in FullHD
- No more bothersome trying out: USB-C plugs can be plugged in at will
- High-quality and robust metal casing
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Transfer Rate (Reading)||100 MB/s|
|Connection||USB-A Plug, USB-C-plug|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 MB/s|
|USB Standard||USB 3.1 Gen 1|
Size & Weight
|Data Protection With Password||No|
More product information
- This removable storage medium with a USB-C 3.0 connection and a USB 3.0/USB 3.1 (Gen 1) connection allows data to be written and erased as many times as is required
- Compact flash drive with a rotating mechanism and a black/silver aluminium casing
- Without a cap; the cap can therefore not get lost
- Suitable for terminal devices with a USB-C connection and a USB interface
- Ultra-fast removable storage medium
- Universally usable thanks to the USB type A plug and USB-C plug combination
What's in the Box
- 1 "C-Turn" FlashPen
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and MacOS 9.x or higher
Note for Consumers
You will find the operating instructions for the "C-Turn" FlashPen at www.hama.com under item number 00114976.
Never use both connections simultaneously.
USB 3.1 Generation 1
- SuperSpeed data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbit/s
- Up to 10x faster than HiSpeed USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s)
- Downward compatible with HiSpeed USB 2.0
The reading speed of 100 MB/s can only be achieved with a USB 3.0/3.1 (Gen.1) interface or with a USB-C 3.0 interface.
If a USB 2.0 interface is used, the speeds differ.
10 Years WarrantyTerms of Warranty