Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Connection||Lightning Plug (Apple)/USB 2.0 A Plug|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 480 Mbit/s|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||70 x 10 x 30 mm|
|Memory Card Type 1||microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC|
More product information
- Card reader for direct data exchange between memory cards and an Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad but also PCs, notebook (USB 2.0)
- Compact card reader for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC
- Universally usable thanks to the Lightning and USB 2.0 plug (type A) combination
- USB 2.0 plug type A for PCs and notebooks
- Lightning for Apple iPod, iPhone oder iPad
- Authorized for "Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone" and "Made for iPad"
What's in the Box
- 1 "MoveData" Lightning USB card reader
- Operating instructions
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X or higher, iOS 5.1 or higher
Note for Consumers
- We recommend you to use microSD cards from class 10 to ensure the contents are smoothly played back.
For comfortable and easy usage the inserted memory card needs to be formatted into FAT32 file format.
MFI products are licensed by Apple and specially designed for connection to an iPhone, iPad and iPod. Apple prescribes high quality standards and examines these before the products come onto the market.
For using the product in combination with an Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad you need the free Hama "MoveData" app.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty