With your agreement, further features of our website will become available to you, such as searching for retail shops, product videos and sharing content with friends.
Scope of application
- the personal registration information you provide in accordance with the requirements of this application when you register for this application account.
- The information on your browser and computer that the application automatically receives and records when you use the App Network Service or access the App Platform webpage, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, Data such as language used, date and time of access, hardware and software feature information, and web page records you need.
- User personal data obtained by the application from a business partner through legal means.
- the keyword information you entered when using the search service provided by the app.
- Relevant information collected by you in this application, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information and evaluation details.
- Violation of the law or violation of this Code of Conduct and the actions that this application has taken against you.
- This application does not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and the application (including the application affiliate) are separate or common. To provide you with services, and after the service is over, it will be banned from accessing all of this material that it has previously been able to access.
- This application also does not permit any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. Any user of this application platform who engages in the above activities, once found, the application has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
- For the purpose of serving the User, the App may use the information you use to provide you with information of interest to you, including but not limited to, sending you product and service information, or sharing information with the App Partner so that they may Send you information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
In the following circumstances, this application will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the law:
- disclose to third parties with your prior consent.
- To provide the products and services you request, you must share your personal information with third parties
- Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law, or at the request of the administrative or judicial authorities.
- If you have violated relevant Chinese laws, regulations or this application service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose it to third parties.
- If you are a qualified IP Complainant and have filed a complaint, it should be disclosed to the Respondent at the request of the Complainant so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes.
- In a transaction created on this application platform, if any party to the transaction performs or partially fulfills the transaction obligation and requests for information disclosure, the application has the right to decide to provide the user with the contact information of the counterparty, etc. Information to facilitate the completion of a transaction or the resolution of a dispute.
- Other disclosures that this application considers appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
Information storage and exchange
The information and materials collected by you in this application will be stored on the application and/or the servers of its affiliates, which may be transmitted to your country, region or the location where the application collects information and materials. It is accessed, stored and displayed outside the country.
- You have the right to accept or reject the acceptance of cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use this application web service or feature that relies on cookies.
- This policy will apply to information obtained through the cookies provided in this application.
- This application account has security protection. Please keep your username and password information safe. This application will ensure that your information is not lost, not abused or altered, by security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
- When using this application web service for online transactions, you will inevitably have to deal with the counterparty or potential transaction pair.
- The company reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. In the event of a material change to this policy, the Company will notify you by notice on the website.
The party discloses its personal information, such as contact information or postal address. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if the application username and password are leaked, please contact this application customer service immediately so that the application can take corresponding measures.