Panorama pictures, macrophotography, long exposure times… If you want to maximise sharpness and eliminate camera shaking this tripod is the perfect choice for you. It is distinguished by all-weather reliability and the ultimate accessory on uneven ground. A must for any keen photographer.
- The 2D tilt head allows perfect alignment for landscape shots.
- Quick-release plate for quickly changing the camera
- Inverted position allows macrophotographs near the ground
- The spikes at the tripod feet ensure that a particularly firm and steady grip is maintained on soft or slippery surfaces
- Item : 00004403
- GTIN : 4007249044037
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Line||Delta Pro 180, 2D|
|Thread/Connection||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
Field of Application
Size & Weight
|Height-Adjustable Centre Column||Manually Adjustable Centre Column|
|Min. Height - Max. Height||59.5 -180 cm|
|Maximum Profile Thickness||27 mm|
|Incl. Tripod Case||Yes|
|Leg Segments||4 Sections (3x Extendible)|
|Maximum Load||5000 g|
|Tripod Head||2D: 2-Way Head|
More product information
- Camera tripod for non-jerky images and a steady hold on uneven surfaces, suitable for photo and video cameras
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy aluminium design
- Spirit level integrated into the tripod head and spirit vial at the base
- Cork quick release plate and "click function" for quick and easy camera change with just one click
- Quick release system with extra large camera support and video pin
- Retractable central column with hook for weighing the tripod down in strong winds and on rough terrain
- Tripod legs expandable in increments (3 sections)
- With the large, functional quick-action leg locks the tripod legs can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
- With Allen key for adjusting the quick-action leg locks
- With built-in compass
- Spare quick release plate (cork) item number 00004413
- Hama Delta Pro 180 Tripod with 2D Tilt Head
When capturing any shot, especially when outdoors or on uneven ground, it can be difficult to hold your camera steady using just your bare hands. Stability is essential to photography, with any jerkiness leading to a notable decline in the quality of captured images and videos through the addition of unwanted effects such as blur and shudder.
Creating a reliable, sturdy base for both photo and video cameras, the new range of Hama Delta Tripods provide the perfect camera mount for the photographic enthusiast. The manoeuvrable 2D tilt head allows optimal alignment for landscape shots while an integrated spirit level, spirit vial and compass allow the achievement of even positioning and desired orientation of the camera. For more professional photographers with several cameras or for tripods that are intended for more than one user with different cameras, the Delta Pro 180 possesses an easy-to-use cork quick release plate with ‘click’ function. This allows a speedy change over of cameras in just one simple click where you are capturing images in quick succession or are time limited as well as improving the security and stability of the connection between camera and tripod.
A Bit of Leg Room
With expandable 3-section tripod legs, and quick-action leg locks the tripod height can be adapted from 59.5-180cm when lining up a shot, opening up a range of perspectives that would be difficult to achieve if the camera was handheld. A retractable, rotating central column permits a unique inverted mounting position for the camera close to the ground for high quality macrophotography with a hook on the base (when positioned the correct way up) for weighing the tripod down in strong winds and on rough terrain. Non-slip spiked feet permit a particularly firm grip on soft or slippery surfaces for all-weather reliability.
What's in the Box
- 1 "Delta Pro 180" tripod
- 1 bag
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty